Stellate Ganglion Block
Single-blind studies show reductions in PTSD symptoms
- Unfortunately Stellate Ganglion Block (SGB) is not covered by insurance when performed for the treatment of PTSD
- Insurance providers consider it an off-label use of the procedure
- One exception is veteran and military members with TRICARE
- SGB, nationally, ranges from $750 to $1,750
Shown to work for those who don’t respond to other treatments
- Unfortunately Ketamine Infusion is not covered by insurance when performed for the treatment of PTSD
- Insurance providers consider it an off-label use of the therapy
- UPDATE: Often covered by insurance in New York!
- Outside of New York, infusion ranges from $400 to $800 each
- To get the desired results many patients will require 4 to 6 infusions over a period of weeks, followed by maintenance infusions every 4 to 12 weeks
Healthcare payment cards are an option to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance. CareCredit’s website says they help make “treatments and procedures you want possible today.”
We’ve heard very good things about CareCredit, but we do not have a relationship with them and this is not an endorsement. We simply want pass along resources we think people may find helpful.
Receive our FREE Patient Information Guide instantly!
Join Warriors & Survivors Enjoying Our Information
News & Information
Original and curated information of interest.